Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sweat pants and Sexy Lingerie

Woke up this morning to a blanket of slushy nasty wet snow covering the earth. Not a very deep blanket of snow, but enough to make your drive to work miserable.  As I was picking out my warmer work clothes from my closet, I dug towards the back, where I have hanging my beautiful white silk Lingerie set that I wore on my Honeymoon Night.

Size  - Medium.

I think it'd cover about half of me now... If I tried to put it on I'd no doubt tear it right in half. It's amazing how 8 years into a marriage you can go from sexy silk negligee's to baggy sweat pants, without a second thought.

Don't get me wrong, I like sweat pants... and I'm sure in many ways they can be very becoming on a woman... but to be honest I'd really like to be able to to wear that silky number again.

I've been doing pretty good since Sunday. I had a nice day on Monday with my daughter, and I cheated a little bit during the day but straightened myself out again for dinner. Last night I allowed myself to have a little desert, but my dinner, a salad with some sirloin steak wasn't too bad for me.

Got on the scale this morning, and ti was in the correct direction. I'm sure I could get ti to move more than what I've seen but I'll just have to keep going. I'm hoping to get back on track and exercise again, and not let Sunday's disaster with my WiiFit derail my efforts in that department.

It's very hard to stay motivated when you're haunted by the memories of the many repeated failed attempts you've had in the past. However it only takes that one time to "choose to win" and get back up, spread your wings and refuse to fall again, that you will succeed to fly.

Lets hope my feathers are starting to grow...













No comments:

Post a Comment