Friday, January 25, 2013

314 Days and Weighing....

I skipped out last week. I don't even know what I weighed last Friday, I didn't get on the scale. I did get on this Wednesday though, and it wasn't a good number, so I figured a decision needed to be made.

As my Grandma used to say..

Shit or get off the Pot.

So I decided to shit already, LOL.

A good friend of mine said that the tone of my blog has gotten a little, well, depressing. For that I apologize. When I'm not doing well I'm not the best person to be around.

A Bitch, my husband would call me.

He says we fight way more when I'm feeling "fat" than any other time. Well, since I've been hovering at the heaviest I've ever been in my life without carrying a baby, I'd say that I've felt pretty plump.

Today however, I got on the scale and decided to accept whatever number I saw, and move forward from here with dignity and grace. (Well, maybe dignity, I have the grace of an amoeba.

The number today?  193.4

Not so bad. It's better than the number i saw on Wednesday, which I will not post out of fear that my tone will go dark and dreary again...  But that means that I did good yesterday.  I know, it's only one day.. and since this is a 365 day challenge, I'm 51 days into it... at least I've had 1 good day.  Today I intend to turn that into Two good days. :)

I'm feeling confident, excited.. I'd really like to get started on the rest of my life, without being so, well, bitchy. 

I'm imposing a Mini-Goal to post on Fridays... It's a little Goal I'd like to meet each week to help me remain motivated to get on track.

This weeks Mini-goal is a big one; since it's my first I'm going to try to push myself for it.- 189.8. That would be a 3.6lb loss this week. Not unheard of my any means, but not easy at all.

But I'm going to put on my Pom Poms and Cheer myself on.  All I have to do now is figure out what the heck I'm going to eat all week..

:)









No comments:

Post a Comment